Haldor Topsoe, Inc., a subsidiary of Haldor Topsoe A/S, is Topsoe's headquarter for North American operations with offices and production facilities located outside Houston. Haldor Topsoe, Inc. is managed by Mr. Anders N. Olsen, Chief Executive Officer.
Haldor Topsoe, Inc. operates in the following fields:
- active graded bed technology for pressure drop relief
- kerosene naphtha service
- coker naphtha service
- jet fuels
- diesel/ultra low sulphur diesel/aromatic saturation
- hydrocracker pretreat service
- feed pretreatment for FCC unit (gas oil service)
- fixed bed resid
- tail gas unit
- hydrotreating design for revamps of units as well as grass root units
- reactor internals - distribution tray and quench box
Topsoe’s hydroprocessing competencies are located in Houston as well as in Orange County, California. The main focus of the Houston office is hydroprocessing catalyst and the main focus of the office in Orange County is hydroprocessing technology.
- hydrogen and syngas: catalyst and technology
- ammonia: frontend and synthesis catalyst and technology
- methanol and DME: frontend and synthesis catalyst and technology
- sulphuric acid: catalyst and technology (WSA process)
- synthesis gas: catalyst and technology
- coal conversion including substitute natural gas (SNG), ammonia and methanol: catalyst and technology
SCR / DeNOx
- utility boilers
- gas turbines
- refinery heaters and FCC units
- ethylene heaters
- stationary engines
- waste incineration
The SCR DeNOx catalyst covers other applications, as the catalyst can remove NOx from all types of flue gas streams. The catalyst will also remove dioxin and other hydrocarbons from municipal waste incinerators.
In addition to the catalyst sales, services are provided for optimal catalyst management, including analysis of spent catalyst. Flue gas measurement can also be provided.